Pump Maintenance and Overhauls
Flo-Max Australia have the technical and skill capabilities to undertake pump modifications and/or complete overhauls on any type or size of pump or pumping sets. Units are delivered to our fully equipped workshop for a ‘strip and quote’ that entails disassembling the unit completely, including motor, pump wet end and all ancillary equipment. A detailed quotation is then issued to the client for approval prior to any work being carried out.
- Overhaul of the pump wet end (replace seals, bearings and impellor, machine shaft, etc.)
- Fabrication, repairs or replacement of unit structure (i.e. trailer, pontoon, skid etc.)
- Replacement of damaged ancillary equipment (i.e. winch, trailer brakes, chains etc.)
- Engineered load rating on all lifting points and boom
- Repair, rebuild or replace of motor (electic or diesel)
- Repair or replace of electrical and control components
- Repaint of complete unit to client paint specifications
Each unit is thoroughly tested and commissioned in the Flo-Max workshop prior to returning to the clients site.