Our Quality Assurance Policy
Flo-Max Australia Pty Ltd has formulated a Quality system based on the elements in the Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001. The Quality System is designed to meet the specific requirements of our company and our customers.
It is the policy of Flo-Max to implement this quality system effectively throughout our operations. This system will optimise and control quality so as to maximise customer benefit and offer a cost effective service. Quality shall be controlled by operational techniques and activities aimed at preventing unsatisfactory performance.
Compliance with the quality system is mandatory to all Flo-Max personnel, and all staff shall undergo training to ensure that they all understand the Company Quality Policy and its requirements.
We also will require effective implementation of the quality policy by our sub-contractors and suppliers.
Our objective for Quality is to maintain effective business systems which enable us to:
- Effectively ascertain our Customer’s needs;
- Efficiently plan and design to meet these needs;
- Control all job process in order to fully satisfy of all our requirements;
- Ensure the continuing process capability of all our equipment;
- Ensure all personnel are effectively qualified and trained to undertake appointed tasks.
In order to improve our quality standards and achieve the company objective, Flo-Max shall continue monitoring the quality performance and comply with those standards required by the statutory authorities and our customers.